2017 Athletics Reflection

2017 Athletics Reflection

Write your reflection on your participation, effort and performance in the 2017 Athletics competitions.

You could reflect on these questions.
How well did I use a growth mindset to stay positive when the competition got tough?
By trying to keep a smile on my face when the going got tough
Did I manage to achieve my athletics goals and why/why not?
No, not this year because I told myself I would win at least 1 thing,   
but sadly I didn’t come a place.
In what ways did I represent my House well in the competition?
I try my best and kept at it.
What did I do well and how do I know?
Shot put because I came 5th until the next person threw, then I had to sit down.
What was challenging and how do I know?
Shot put, because when I threw the ball it was hard. It was SOOOOOO heavy

Start your writing here:

All I can say is that I try my best and no one can say otherwise. I’m not going here next year so I get new opportunities and new experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment